domingo, 11 de octubre de 2020

11 /10/2020 - ORGANISATION OF THE WEEK!!! - MERCHE

 Hi kids,


This message is for organising our next week:

a) First, on Tuesday evening I will upload an ONLINE TEST to revise the PHRASAL VERBS related to TRAVEL that we have been working. You have to do it on Tuesday 13th at 18.00.

b) Second, for my students of 6ºB, I remind you that your Natural Science test will be on Wednesday (October 14th). Unit 1 - Heat, light and electricity. Don't forget to revise!

c) For everybody I remind you that on Friday we will have our usual IRREGULAR VERBS TEST. You will have to study the first 15 verbs on the list.

Example: to be - was,were - been - ser, estar

I hope this information helps!

Have a nice long weekend!

Merche


PHRASAL VERBS RELATED TO TRAVEL WITH MEANINGS TO HELP YOU  STUDY